-^Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor.^-^
Brothersoft Editor: Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor with unique features such as powerful process termination and a Regex memory searcher. It can show services, processes and their threads, modules, handles and memory regions.
Key features of Process Hacker:
* A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
* Detailed performance graphs.
* A complete list of services and full control over them (start, stop, pause, resume and delete).
* A list of network connections.
* Comprehensive information for all processes: full process performance History, thread listing and stacks with dbghelp symbols, token information, module and mapped file information, virtual memory map, environment variables, handles, ...
* Full control over all processes, even processes protected by rootkits or security software. Its kernel-mode driver has unique abilities which allows it to terminate, suspend and resume all processes and threads, including software like IceSword, avast! anti-virus, AVG Antivirus, Comodo Internet Security, etc. (just to name a few).
* Find hidden processes and terminate them. Process Hacker detects processes hidden by simple rootkits such as Hacker Defender and FU.
* Easy DLL injection and unloading - simply right-click a process and select ^-^Inject DLL^-^ to inject and right-click a module and select ^-^Unload^-^ to unload!
* Many more features
* Dump/view process information
* Added useful tooltips to the module list
* The ^-^-elevate^-^ command line option propagates other arguments
* #2911938 - ^-^The given key was not present in the dictionary.^-^
* #2911957 - ^-^The given key was not present in the dictionary.^-^
* #2912500 - ^-^Failed to compare two elements in the array.^-^
* #2917952 - ^-^Index was outside the bounds of the array.^-^
* Buggy save as text file behaviour on Windows XP you can free download Process Hacker 1.9 now.